Oakfield Physiotherapy offer the best physiotherapy southend has to offer, so if you find yourself in need of restored or improved movement, then we are the ones to go to thanks to our holistic approach in which we look after the patient and bring them into our own care.
We offer physiotherapy for many ailments, our services include:
bones, joints and soft tissue massages
- great for people with back pain, neck pain as well as shoulder pain.
Our services are also perfect for those who suffer from:
lungs and breathing issues
- such as those who suffer from COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease) and Cystic Fybrosis.
Brains or Nervous system
- such as the movement causing ailments such as Parkinsons, MS, or a stroke.
heart and circulation
– such as rehabilitation after a heart attack
Instead of focusing on individual aspects of your injury or illness, we consider the body as a whole, this is why we offer the below approaches:
manual therapy– This is where we use our hands to help relieve pain and stiffness, as well as to encourage better movement of the body.
movement, tailored exercise and physical activity advice
– exercises may be recommended to improve your general health and mobility, and to strengthen specific parts of your body, and if so we will work with you closely to make sure we get the correct exercises in place for your specific needs.
education and advice
– we can give general advice about things that can affect your daily lives, such as posture and correct lifting or carrying techniques to help prevent injuries
If all of this sounds of interest to you, then i hugely suggest that you Get in Touch.